Ah…its Sunday evening and I am starting to have Monday Blues…Well, who doesn’t have Monday Blues…But I would say….
I am posting after a long long time. The post is going out at the start of the week for you to look at the recipe and give you a week’s time to get the ingredients :-).
So, my dear Non-Veg readers we have the recipe of Chicken Shammi Kebab being posted today.
The basic ingredients are :
- Ground chicken- Minced- 1 1/2 cup
- Cup chana dal- 1cup
- Onions, peeled and roughly chopped – 2
- Garlic Cloves (3-4)
- Ginger – ( 1 tsp )
- Green chillies (3)
- Bay leaves – 2
Cilantro/ Mint leaves – small bunch
- Garam Masala
- Eggs, lightly beaten – 2
- Salt to taste
Making Shammi Kebab :
- Boil the chana dal along with the chicken thigh cubes and spices.
- Let the chicken cook.
- Then add 2 eggs, chopped coriander, mint, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
- Coat the kebabs in the remaining eggs slightly.
- You can pan fry the kebabs in oil.I have used electric griddle this time.
While the pan is heating, grease your hand and mix the chicken mixture and
take some dough one at a time roll it in between your palms and shape into
desired size patties.
- If dough is little soft and it is hard to make patties then add some bread crumbs or besan to get the desired consistency.
- If you are the first timer, you must boil the chana dal and chicken separately.
- Serve hot with Green Cilantro Chutney.
#kebab #chickenkebab #shammikebab #kabab #kebob #food #yummy #chicken #recipe